What is a Web App?
web app is a software system which manages data which could include inventory, client records, administration functions etc. The web app can be used as a backend system or is sometimes used to display data on a website or phone app.
Spinoff Digital develops web apps for companies looking for a customised solution to their data management.
So why develop your own web app?
Square pegs do not go into round holes and one size just does not fit all as many companies discover when they purchase off the shelf software to run their business.
No doubt off the shelf software can at times suit a company’s needs but there are too many stories of systems being bought where:
- The modification of the system has been expensive
- Not completely effective as some aspects of the system just could not be changed and where large sections of the system, which the company had paid for, were just never used.
- Ongoing licenses charges for enterprise system use is also often cost prohibitive.
The Spinoff Digital team has built a number of web apps including:
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Administration management
- Workforce timesheet and leave management
- XML data feeds
These projects have been from the very simple through to complex builds that have been released in stages over several years as they have been developed and improved.
Let’s face it, your company is unique so the answer to your systems problem is also unique.
The Spinoff Digital team can help with the solution so why not give us a call on 9240 4576 or click here and complete the form on the connect page and we will be in touch.